Re: newsfeeds help!

Thanks...

I'm trying to figure out if I'm really feeding the site... where else can
I look to confirm? After many attempts, the user at the other end informed
me that they had received one article. That's it... and there's a lot of
articles here.

What is the criteria for sending and when articles get sent?

I've run nntpsend and the send-nntp script and it basically starts and
stops right away. Where would I look to see if anything actually got sent?

Ricardo