Re: Debian for AXP?

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:
> Mike Neuffer, Bdale Garbee, Miquel and Danny of Cistron, and I have
> all purchased DEC ALPHA Multias in the past two weeks. This bodes well
> for a 1.2 release on them.

You can add me to the list, as well as a couple of other Debian users
here at UM.

I would have sworn that Miquel did a bunch of compiling of Alpha
packages a couple of months back (or at least had things such that he
was experimenting with libc6) ---anyone have a feel for what would be
involved in getting Debian "self-hosting" on the AXP?

Oh, and I'll volunteer for X, since I _really_ want to get xf86quake
up and going...

Mike.