Re: XFree86 3.2??

> XFree 3.2 is in the new unstable tree: /pub/debian/bo/binary-i386/x11
>
> I recently upgraded to 3.2 and it hasn't crashed on me yet :)

Hello,

	I just want to make sure that I'm doing this right.  I just downloaded
from the above site what I believe to be everything I need to upgrade from
XFree86 3.1.2 to 3.2.  Now, do I just do, as root, type "dpkg -i
<package_name>" and the Debian package utility will do everything for me?  For
example, to upgrade package xbase for v3.1.2 to xbase for v3.2 I just type
"dpkg -i xbase" and dpkg will automatically remove everything related to v3.1.2
for xbase and put in the new ones in for me?  Do I need to do any extra
housekeeping?

	Thanks in advance for any help on this matter!

Arcadio Alivio Sincero, Jr.
Undergraduate Computer Science Major/Linux Enthusiast/Competitive Bodybuilder
email:  S566@aacci.aacc.cc.md.us
WWW:    Not available yet -- still looking for free webspace!

"Do something unusual today.  Pay a bill."