Re: Virtual Terminals Greater Than tty8.

> I just did mknod to create tty9 through tty12.  Everything seems to be
> working fine, but I thought I would just check to make sure those vt's
> weren't disabled for a reason.
>
> Thanks
> Paul

You can even go to tty24!

To switch, hit LEFT ALT-(F1 - F12) for the first 12, RIGHT ALT-(F1-F12)
for the upper 12.  I have two dos sessions started automatically on
tty23 and tty24 for a DOS based BBS telnet.

Adam Heath
doogie@shianet.org
http://www.geocities.com/Siliconvalley/Park/6562/

--
This message was delayed because the list mail delivery agent was down.