Re: Virtual Terminals Greater Than tty8.
- To: Debian-User Mailing List <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Virtual Terminals Greater Than tty8.
- From: ugs <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 05:41:32 -0600 (CST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.94.961128053932.2182Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <9611272256.AA06130@alpha>
On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Adam Heath wrote:
> > I just did mknod to create tty9 through tty12. Everything seems to be
> > working fine, but I thought I would just check to make sure those vt's
> > weren't disabled for a reason.
> You can even go to tty24!
> To switch, hit LEFT ALT-(F1 - F12) for the first 12, RIGHT ALT-(F1-F12)
> for the upper 12. I have two dos sessions started automatically on
> tty23 and tty24 for a DOS based BBS telnet.
I've always wondered what the right alt was for.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com