Re: Error making kernel package

Hi,

	The warning
'debian/tmp-image/DEBIAN/control/' contains user-defined field
'Installed-Size'
	indicates that you are using the new version of
 kernel-package, which creates a new style package, with the stable
 version of dpkg, which does not yet understand it.  That is also the
 problem later when it refuses to build the package with the error
dpkg-deb: unable to create '..': Is a directory

	I think you should upgrade to the latest version of dpkg from
 frozen (that is rex, I believe), and hopefully your problems will go
 away.

	If not, feel free to send me mail.

		manoj

--