Re: lprng gone?

Lawrence Chim said:
> What is it?

A replacement for the bsd lpr. The bsd lpr suffers from a buffer overrun
security hole right now.

Scott Barker
Linux Consultant
http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~barkers/   (under construction)

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 3 days. If you don't   ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail. ]
[ Unsolicited commercial and junk e-mail will be proof-read for US$100 ]

"Ladies are requested not to have children in the bar."
   - Sign in a Norwegian cocktail lounge