Re: innd and suck

Hi,

	based on /etc/news/crontab,
# Enable this entry to send posted news back to your upstream provider.
#
#*/15   *       * * *           /usr/lib/news/send-nntp news.myprovider.com
#
#

	Edit news.myprovider.com to send the news back to your isp.  I
 think it uses innxmit.

	manoj
--
 As for the basic assumptions about individuality and self, this is
 the core of what I like about cyberpunk. And it's the core of what I