Re: Help...

>>"todd" == todd (t ) harper <toddh@nortel.ca> writes:

todd> You need to install dpkg-dev package from the devel section of
todd> (un)stable. Unfortunately, kernel-package package does not
todd> depend on it.  This should probably be reported as a bug.

	This has been corrected in my copy of kernel package sources,
 and will be uploaded to master later today or tomorrow.

 "I was brought up in the other service; but I knew from the first
 that the Devil was my natural master and captain and friend.  I saw
 that he was in the right, and that the world cringed to his conqueror
 only from fear." Shaw, "The Devil's Disciple"
Manoj Srivastava                                     <srivasta@datasync.com>