Re: bo is full of symlinks to rex?

Guy Maor wrote:

> That sounds like it work, assuming that symlinked directories aren't
> flattened.  Otherwise you'll have to filter out the symlinked
> directories.

OK, I set it up, and it works fine!
I do filter out the other simlinked directories, and just mirror
"binary-i386".

The other thing that isn't perfect is that the Packages ->
binary/packages
symlink gets flattened, so I get two copies of the Packages file.
No big deal. I guess I could exclude Packages, and make my own local
symlink
and tell mirror not to delete it. This might work.
Has anybody bothered to do this, or is there another way to not get two
physical copies of Packages?

--
...RickM...