Re: Please do not use Qt (fwd)

> Martin Konold wrote:
> > On 20 Nov 1996, Arnt Gulbrandsen (Troll) wrote:
> > > As I said wrote earlier, the license doesn't limit distribution in any
> > > way which is particularly relevant to CD distribution.  Quoting:
[snip]
> > Ok, I will forward this to the cdrom producers/Debian people.
[snip]

> Oh come on, who cares if you can distribute them on CD's,
> when they can stop releasing any new versions under this
> license any time they feel like it? Let's simply forget
> about QT.

I guess there'd be many people interested in having Qt on their
Debain CD - if just because Qt Nethack depends on it. BTW, has
anybody plans to package that for Debian? It sure beats the
text-only interface of the currently packaged Nethack.o

Ciao,
--
Thomas Baetzler, thb@regioservice.de, http://home.pages.de/~thb/