IPFWADM and telnet

I current connect to the Internet with PPPD, and all works well.  I have
compiled my kernel (2.0.24) with IP_MASQ enabled, and have verified that
this works.  Here is my question.

Can it be setup, so that when someone telnets into the Linux box, instead
of the request being handled there, it is masqueraded to one of the private
computers on the LAN?  I have a DOS-based BBS that I can setup to accept
incoming telnet, but it won't work through DOSEMU.

Adam Heath
doogie@shianet.org
http://www.geocities.com/Siliconvalley/Park/6562/