Re: WinNT OS loader

From my experiences beta-testing NT 4.0 (That was before I
discovered how buggy Micro$oft betas are! :-), I discovered that you
can just put lilo on /dev/hda and make an entry for NT booting off
of /dev/hda1 and Linux booting off of /dev/whatever. NT is just as
happy because it doesn't know its being loaded from another
boot-loader.
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150