Re: Hypermail (web-based mail archiver) for debian?

> Is there a version of Hypermail (the web-based mail archiver) for Debian?

No.

Having used Hypermail, I recommend mhonarc (hypermail dumped core when used
on large archives on FreeBSD), which is packaged:

Version: 1.2.3-2 Last modified: Mon Sep 23 09:19:52 1996
Architecture: i386
Maintainer:
     Michael Alan Dorman <mdorman@debian.org>
     Mail to HTML converter _MHonArc_ is a Perl program for converting e-mail
     messages as
     specified in RFC 822 and RFC 1521 (_MIME_) to HTML.
Depends:
     perl

Hope this helps,
Ray
--
UNFAIR  Term applied to advantages enjoyed by other people which we tried
to cheat them out of and didn't manage. See also DISHONESTY, SNEAKY,