Re: network problems at list server

On Sun, 17 Nov 1996, Bruce Perens wrote:

> There seems to be a bad AlterNet link between master.debian.org and Pixar.
> This might mess up mailing list service until they get it working.

Actually it is worse then that UUNET seems to have severe problems at the
moment. They confirmed >70% packet drop at the SF NAP and seem to have
additional breakdowns at other exchanges and internal routers.

I've been on the phone with them and we have an open trouble ticket.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005