Re: Crack and cops

CoB SysAdmin (Joe Emenaker) <jemenake@lab.busfac.calpoly.edu> writes:

> If the only impediment is that they need a maintainer

Yes.

> , what do I need to do to enlist? (Probably check the FAQ first,
> huh? Duh!)

See the Work Needing and Prospective Packages document.  I'm not sure
where it it kept, but it's posted to one of the lists (debian-devel?)
on a regular basis.  There you can make sure someone else hasn't
claimed it, and can see how to become a maintainer.

Note that there is a new qcrack package.  I don't know how that
relates to crack.

--
Rob