Re: Support for Page Scanners (ie. HP ScanJets)

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, GREENE KENNETH ADAM wrote:

>    This is important, so any help is greatly appreciated (I am to
> make a recommendation as to a complete system to handle Web pages,
> E-Mail and networks for a small university, and If I can get their
> ScanJet to work, I probably could sell them, They use Adobe

Greetings

The most interesting option for image acquisition with HP scanners under
Linux seems to be `XVScan', which is based on John Bradley's
--
This message was distributed manually by Bruce@debian.org after the list
initially failed to distribute it.