svgalib

Back when I was running slackware I had a program that used svgalib to view
graphics, it was zgv... I got it off of sunsite... and now that I run debian
it doesn't want to work... and I grabed the source and tryed to recompile it... and it didn't compile... so I was wondering if there was a program off of a
debian server some where that I could grab and have do the same thing...

Fizz
--
       Que Sera,      /|\                     /|\ "Beyond imagination