Solved: make-kpkg failed (-> StarOffice install)

Hi,

thanks to all who answered to my make-kpkg failure: yes, there should
be no display. And yes, there is another install.

I accidwntally found the solution reading some StarOffice newsgroup. One guy
complained the existence of an "install" binary in the /usr/local/StarOffice
hierarchy (under linux-x86/bin), being number one in the PATH environment...
So "which install" points to this binary.

That, was it. I had installed StarOffice Beta2 the week before. Renaming
install to so_install solved it. 2.0.25 now compiles and works fine.

Bye  KWS

--
                             O##O            O##O     O##O           O##O
==The famous "Schwebebahn"====AA==suspension==AA=======AA===railway===AA====