Re: Anyone using Free SCO Unix yet?

Daniel Stringfield writes:
> Nope. Not in my opinion.  Linux doesn't exist JUST to be a free operating
> system.  I have not heard of a free SCO, but i will go check it out.
> Will it provide source?  Does it support old hardware?  Will it run on
> 4mb ram machine?

Can I get one copy of SCO, put it on all my machines, and put several users
on each?  Can I run my business with it?  Can I run an ISP on it?

And, does it run Linux binaries?

SCO make Linux obsolete?  It's the other way around.

John Hasler
jghasler@win.bright.net (John Hasler)
Dancing Horse Hill
Elmwood, WI