A couple things I noticed with rex packages ...

Has anyone else noticed that the x3270 package fails to install
correctly unless the DISPLAY environment variable is set?  I
haven't looked into it very deeply, but I thought I'd mention it.

Also, most refuses to run in an xterm or rxvt complaining the
terminal isn't strong enough!  That's pretty wierd.

Richard G. Roberto
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.