Help

	My friend help me install Debian on my machine. It works very well. But I cannot swap to Linux part after I quit from Win95. The message is that the memory is not sufficient. Can someone help solve this problem ?
	Furthermore, can we go to Win95 when we are in LInux part ?

Thank you in advance.

|Hongjin Chen             |Electrical and Computer Engineering               |
|                         |University of Manitoba                            |
|hongjin@ee.umanitoba.ca  |CANADA  R3T 5V6                                   |