Re: cannot exec 'cc1'
- To: Dale Scheetz <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: cannot exec 'cc1'
- From: "Susan G. Kleinmann" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Nov 1996 22:28:54 -0500
- Message-id: <199611060328.WAA06508@sgk>
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 05 Nov 1996 21:54:14 EST." <Pine.LNX.3.95.961105214746.3569Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Dale --
> I have had this same problem on my test partition. It was suggested (I
> think it was Steven Early) that one of the other packages in devel,
> possibly using dpkg diversions has clobbered things. If you look, you will
> find a 2.7.2 directory as well as the 184.108.40.206 directory (that gcc used for
> it's install). If you copy everything in the 220.127.116.11 directory into the
> 2.7.2 directory everything will work. I am still trying to narrow down
> which package actually does the nasty deed.
> Let me know if you find it first ;-)
Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!
The package which causes the problem is gnat Version 3.04-2.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com