Can Debian install from a UMSDOS filesystem?
- To: Debian Users <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Can Debian install from a UMSDOS filesystem?
- From: Rick Macdonald <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1996 17:00:32 -0700 (MST)
- Message-id: <Pine.SOL.3.94.961105165905.27349A-100000@prg4>
I couldn't find in the FAQ whether or not one can place all the
deb files on a UMSDOS drive and install from scratch with
the boot floopy sets.
Anybody know one way or another?
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com