ETA of the new X packages

The person who is building X is expecting to upload them within the
next two weeks - he says sooner, I'm being conservative. The hold-up is
due to our packaging system going through some changes that require
editing of installation scripts. The X source builds 27 binary packages,
no surprise that some edits would be required.

This will be uploaded to "unstable" when it is ready. It will not be in
the code-freeze area for 1.2, but you will be able to install it on a
1.2 system without trouble.

The code-freeze for 1.2 happens today.

	Bruce