Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro 100B

On Sat, 26 Oct 1996, Bill Bumgarner wrote:

> I have had no problems with Donald Beckers [sp.] eepro100.c driver
> built against the 2.0.18 sources.  As well, I have also used a couple of
> different Tulip based cards;  the Cogent EM960 (which, btw, causes the
> system to lock up under heavy load) and the SMC 21041 based card.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I got it working by moving the card, with the slot that resulted in IRQ
11 is wouldn't work.  I could see the hub light flicker, but no results
to a ping.  I moved it to IRQ 10, and it worked.

Now, it is down.  I presume it dropped the module.  I'm running 2.0.23
kernel.

I'll look at the modules options.  What are people using in
conf.modules?  I aliased eth0 to eepro100.

Thanks,

Neal