Re: Is this acceptable?

Tristan,
The official word on the 2.1.x kernels is that they are not supported
under Debian and that the Debian people will wait until 2.2 to upgrade
all neccessary stuff. 2.1.x won't even compile out of the box on Debian
1.1.x (or so I've heard), so its risky to put out a binary that requires
it. I would avoid it if possible and stick with 5.2.[16,18], which
everyone has.
--
Stephen Pitts					pitts2@memphisonline.com
Proudly running Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 on an Intel Pentium 150

Monday is an awful way to spend one seventh of your life.