Re: does libc5.4.7 compatible with netscape 3.0

> Once I upgrade libc to 5.4.7-1, netscape cannot run and it said
> bus error.  Then I downgrade to 5.2.18, netscape runs again.
>
> Is it a bug?

Yes, but it is a bug with netscape.  You should report this directly
to netscape and tell them to compile against a later version of libc.

You can do this directly from netscape by selecting "How to give feedback"
under the "Help" menu.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )