debian installation in a bigger network

Hello

We plan to install the debian distribution in the whole network. I was
looking for a master installation script to run the installation
process automatically from a nfs mounted directory or via ftp. Are
there any solutions for that.

We want to keep the computers also all together at the same
installation level with rdist. But what about the specific directories
/etc? Whe where thinking of installing one master debian system and to
distribute new installed software over night to the other systems, so
that on the other day all systems are again on the same level. As I
said, installing new software can also install files in /ets and
distributing /etc to the slave systems isn't a good idea.

Thank You very much for any help

Dirk