Re: Final Update to GCC Error

Bruce Perens wrote:

> From: Christian Watts <cmwatts@telepath.com>
> > This is in regards to the discussion concerning 'fatal signal 11'
> > under GCC 2.7.2 on my machine.
> > Resetting the CPU type from 120Mhz to 100Mhz resolved the problem.  I'm
> > not exactly sure why, but it worked.
>
> Interesting. Did you use the same memory on both main boards?
>
>         Thanks
>
>         Bruce

Yes, nothing's changed except that I set the internal clock to 100 Mhz
and the bus factor to 1.5x (66Mhz external), just as if I had an actual
P100 CPU.

#include <stddisclaimer.h>
#include <MyBiasedOpinions.h>

cmwatts@telepath.com
Linux - Why use windows when there is a door?
Uptime(LinuxSystemDoingTaskA) >= Uptime(WindowsSystemNotDoingADamnThing)
(c) 1996 Christian Watts Redistribution via the Microsoft Network
Prohibited.