Re: is ftp.debian.org mirroring properly?

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Joey Hess wrote:

> I pointed it at master.debian.org today, and saw a ton of updated
> packages. So is ftp.debian.org properly mirroring master.debian.org, or is
> something broken?

Something else is strange : I tried twice to subscribe to the mailing-list
debian-devel and I even sent a patch in it, but I got no answers at all.

So, the question is : is the Debian Organisation dead ?

---
Hugo HAAS, Engineering Student at Ecole Centrale Paris, France
E-mail : hugo@via.ecp.fr	IRC : Bartman