Re: is ftp.debian.org mirroring properly?

> So, the question is : is the Debian Organisation dead ?

You wouldn't ask that if you had _my_ mailbox :-) There must have
been 20 or 30 debian-devel messages today. I couldn't kill it if I
tried.

I fixed a "subscribe" bug yesterday. Perhaps it had bit you.
Please send a message with only the word "subscribe" in the body to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Make sure your reply-to
address is valid. Get back to me if it does not work. You don't have
to suffer the embarassment of an empty mailbox :-)

Also note that about 35 addresses have delivery problems every day.
I have an automatic program that sends a second message after some
delay to addresses with delivery problems, and if it gets an honest
error back (not something that says "will continue to try to deliver",
etc.) it will unsubscribe you from _all_ of our lists until the problem
is fixed. We get a lot of full-mailbox bugs, a lot of "local configuration
error", etc.

	Thanks

	Bruce