smail does virtual domains?

     Hi all,

     I'm seriously considering changing to sendmail or perhaps qmail, or
whatever. One of the reasons is that I need virtual e-mail domains. Does
smail handle this? Is is reasonable to use it for this? How about qmail?
Are there plans to packaging it in .deb format?

     I'm really afraid of sendmail, not for the config files, but because
of the security leaks that appear every day; hopefully qmail/smail are
better or, at least, less popular among hackers.

TIA
Nelson
lago@that.com.br