O'clocking P6-180 to P6-200... safe?

Hi guys,

Many of us are out trying to buy/put together a Pro200 system... However,
I've run into a bit of trouble I suspect many others also have.

The P6-200 is OUT OF STOCK! Back-ordered everywhere I've checked. I've had
some decent price quotes, but then they say they don't have it in stock!

However, it seems the Pro-180 is available (and is cheaper).

So, the question, should/could I overclock it to 200 (or more)? What would
be the steps to overclocking a P6?

I plan on getting the Intel Venus M/B, so how would I set it up to use
a P180 but run it at 200mhz?

Thanks,
Ricardo