Re: make-kpgk modules troubles

Wouldn't it be more appropriate to offer the user the option
of inserting a floppy and making a boot disk as part of the
make-kpkg kernel_image?
Or perhaps the ./bootdisk.sh kernel-images.... NOT to require
the .deb format?

I must admit I haven't given this a lot of thought.  But I too was
weaned on Slackware and am used to rolling my own.

Jeff