language

I request that users of this list try (a little harder) to keep their
language polite, pleasant, and professional.  Though I too get mad at
my computers sometimes (which seems pretty funny when I think about it),
I think it helps keep the focus on the technical problems rather than
the frustrations if there are a minimum of swear words in the correspondence.

Respectfully,
Susan Kleinmann