dselect Help/Docs

	Is there documentation around for dselect?  There's no man page,
and the online help isn't enough to get me through the difficulties I'm
experiencing, which include:

	How do I upgrade or install a single package via FTP, without
dselect trying to upgrade every available package I've already got
installed?  I tried marking everything as "held" (=), but that didn't do
it.

	Thanks...

--
Tres Hofmeister                       Research Applications Program
tres@ncar.ucar.edu         National Center for Atmospheric Research