What's up with debian-user headers?

Are the mail headers for this list in flux?

For a long time, I've been using procmail to filter on
messages are missing that header.  So I shifted to
filtering on "* TO: debian-user".  Problem is, some of
the messages are being sent to debian-user via a
cc line that is given as "cc" rather than the standard
"Cc", so procmail isn't picking them up.

I don't want to rewrite my filter rules every day--
is this going to stabilize?

David S.