Re: Resent-Sender header missing from mailing list

  Jim> Could you add the Resent-Sender header back onto the mailing lists
  Jim> again?  It was much easier to filter e-mail with them rather than
  Jim> filtering by the To: and Cc: fields.

If you use procmail, consider the ^TO meta-expression which is *much* more
general.  Works for me all debian-<something> sublists; see this concrete
example for debian-devel:

	* ^TOdebian-devel@.*(debian.org|pixar.com)

FYI here's a piece from procmailrc(5):

MISCELLANEOUS
       If  the  regular expression contains `^TO' it will be sub­
       stituted by `(^((Original-)?(Resent-)?(To|Cc|Bcc)|(X-
       Envelope|Apparently(-Resent)?)-To):(.*[^a-zA-Z])?)', which
       should catch all destination specifications.

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd