mail/new reader [was]Re: Unsubscribe from this list...

On 26 Sep 1996, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:

> Unfortunately not _all_ mailing lists are available as newsgroups,
> I guess I'll have to put up with that until somebody writes an
> integrated mail/news reader (AFAIAC mail is news is mail etc).

Ever heard of PINE?  Supports IMAP and NNTP news access.
Doesn't deal with threads very well at the moment (3.95) but
4.x will address this better (AFAIK).

Cheers,

Richard G. Roberto
richr@bear.com
011-81-3-3437-7967 - Tokyo, Japan

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation, offer or
agreement or any information about any transaction, customer account or account
activity contained in this communication.