tk-blt package released

Here is the first release of the blt extensions for tk/tcl.
I decided to call the package tk-blt, as there is another public domain
package called blt which does something completely different! I did not
make two packages for this one, as the difference between a user and a
developer version would have been less than a KByte of disk space.

I have uploaded it to chiark, so with luck it will be with you in a few
days. BTW, I have never produced a package with so many files and directories,
so don't be too hard on me if you find some mistakes. Enjoy...

Gordon.

Package: tk-blt
 BLT is an extension to the Tk tolkit, adding new widgets, geometry
 managers, and miscellaneous commands. It does not require any patching of
 the Tcl or Tk source files.
 .
 It adds a table manager, an X-Y graph widget, a barchart widget,
 a vector construct, spline fitting, busy windows, an enhanced exec,
 drag-n-drop, hypertext, bitmap control, Xlib interface, and some
 tcl debugging extensions.

-rw-r--r--   1 root     staff       11886 Sep 13 10:15 tk-blt-2.1-1.diff.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 root     staff     1073174 Sep 13 10:15 tk-blt-2.1-1.tar.gz
-rw-r--r--   1 root     root      1185524 Sep 13 10:14 tk-blt_2.1-1_i386.deb