Feature request: allow optional downgrade in dselect

It's happened a couple of times now that I've tried newer versions of packages
in hopes that they would fix some problem (I'm still experiencing frequent
system hangs :-( ), only to find that for some reason I needed to go back to
the earlier version.  It would really be nice to be able to use dselect to do
this, and seems like it should be easy to implement as a new keystroke
command.

-Randy
--
http://cogsci.ucsd.edu/~gobbel/

NOTICE: NO SPAM.  By sending unsolicited commercial advertising/solicitations