Re: gcc can't find termcap library

Hi Danny--
In what are by now prehistoric times you said:
> I tried to compile kermit 5A(190) and the make failed,
> complaining that it couldn't find -ltermcap.

Bill Mitchell bequeathed to me the kermit package, and building a new one
is on my list of todo's.  I'm hoping I get organized to do this within a
couple of weeks, and your note provides further motivation.  Meantime, be
aware that Bill already worried about this problem, and his fixes are in
the sources he left me.  If you want them before I get the package built,
let me know and I'll send them to you.

Sorry I a) didn't see your note sooner, and b) haven't gotten a new
package out yet.

Susan Kleinmann