Re: eepro.c + question of my own

if you run eepro as a module try adding:

options eepro io=0x230

in /etc/conf.modules. if you have it compiled in the kernel (as i do)
add:

append="ether=0,0x230,eth0"

in /etc/lilo.conf. i've tried it both ways and it works fine for me
(set at 0x210). now if i can only convince the card to show up on irq
11 as the dos setup program believes it to be instead of irq 5 as
linux insists. so if anybody out there has any ideas please let me
know.

--alex--

--
| I believe the moment is at hand when, by a paranoiac and active |
|  advance of the mind, it will be possible (simultaneously with  |