EtherExpress Pro/10+ Driver Sought

I'm still looking for a driver for the Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+.  As I have a Cogent EM960 that LIMPS along [frequently locking up the system under heavy load], I am quite willing to cobble together a driver-- but know next to nothing about enet drivers [yeah, I can almost hear the knowledgable cringe].

I was hoping to start with Don Brecker's [sp-- sorry, can't remember] Pro/100 driver as a basis as it almost works, but I can't get to Don's site-- cesdis seems to be down.

So;  Has anyone done any work on just such driver??

If so, I'd be more than happy to provide whatever teesting/assistane I can [I'm kinda dead in the water until I get a hold of just such a driver]?  If not, does anyone care to offer assistance as I struggle through the development process?

thanks,
b.bum