RE: mailing list

The problem it's I can't put everything on my online
account and they (administrator) don't have procmail
or mh...

Whatever, I did my suggestions after seeing so mush
mail be reply two or three times for the same problem
with the same answer. That's good for the reputation
of the mail list but mush of the time, it's because
we try to answer directly to the user without checking
what other people already answered. (I do it myself
more of the time). Results: many answers mainly
identicals to a same problems.

More of that, a news group is more organized. Thread
are follow up and it's easy to jump over some who
don't interested yourself. This will help people to
got an answer more easily and more quickly, and to
free a bit the traffic on this mail list (Debian-users).

About the CGI-news thread... I remember to see one in
a HOWTO contributions page... But where? Sorry, I was
looking and don't find it. To give you an idea... it
looks like a news browser on the web. You can start
a thread, reply to a thread, and adding simple HTML
editing you want. All the work are done by forms and CGI
and a Diggest version of the threads are automaticly archive.

Keeping it simple an people can see it on lynx. But I will
keep the other mail lists (like announce and change) in this
current form. I really that can improves the project.

Thanks and sorry for this long reply,
Fab.