Transfering system.

        Hello, I am running a mailserver for our network on a Debain 1.1
system.  I now need to upgrade the hard drive.  Is there a way I can do this
quick and painless?  Perhaps down the server and intsall the new drive.
Bring the server back up and fdisk and format the new drive, bring the
system down to single user mode and mirror/copy(how?) the entire system onto
the new partitions, remove the old drive, boot with a bootdisk, and re-run LILO?

                                thnx in advance,
                                                  mike...