Re: gpm_1.06-3.deb: libgpm.so.* are missing

Michael Meskes (meskes@Informatik.RWTH-Aachen.DE) wrote:
[...]
: It's not missing it just got deleted due to a bug in the postinst. You
: should be able to work around it by simply installing it once again.
[...]

I installed it several times, however /usr/lib/libgpm.so.* was not installed.

Another thing I noticed was that dpkg is not able to kill gpm itself, I must
do that by hand. Otherwise dpkg gets stuck during the installation.
That problem occured with gpm_1.06-1.deb already.

Martin