Re: a4.sty and a4wide.sty

  >> Hakan Ardo writes: > Sure it does, the only trouble with that one is
  >> that it only uses half of > the paper :) The rest is margins...
  >>
  >> That's true. And I don't know how to solve it correctly. I just entered
  >> a latex preamble:

I always use "vmargin.sty" which allows to define the margins sizes
explicitly, and also allows me to switch from letter to a4 paper with one
command, eg
	\usepackage{vmargin}
	  \setpapersize{A4}
	  \setmargrb{3cm}{3cm}{3cm}{3cm}
selects a4 paper (default is letter), and then sets left, top, right and
bottom margins to 3cm. Vmargin is on CTAN hosts as
	tex-archive/macros/latex/contrib/other/misc/vmargin.sty

--
Dirk Eddelb"uttel                             http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/~edd