Re: Intel EtherExpress Pro/10+ PCI Lan Adapter Driver Wanted

   I  just picked  up  the  LAN adapter  mentioned  in  the subject;  it
   replaces a  Cogent BusMaster  960 that  sporadically locked  up under
   heavy load [ick!].

   It works perfectly under my primary  OS-- NEXTSTEP-- but I can't find
   a driver  that works for Linux.   The driver that drives  the Pro/100
   does NOT work with this card.

As  far as  I have  been able  to ascertain,  the EEPRO  driver in  the 2.0
kernels  is only  for the  ISA  adapters, not  PCI.   I find  it more  than
slightly annoying, as until I find a driver,  I have to use Win95 9 hours a
day instead of Debian.  )c:

                                                     Stormy Henderson,
                                                     Sparco Communications